Monday, July 14, 2014

The Lucky Lady!

When you have a lot of little kids all at once, it is sometimes tricky to find the chance to have some good, one on one time with each of them. I don't get to do it as often as I would like, but whenever the opportunity becomes available I try my best to take turn with each kid going on a "date". Some special one on one time where one kid and I get to go do something fun, just the two of us. It's so interesting to be with your child alone....away from their siblings and their friends, and see what they are like when it is just you and them. I hope this is something that I can always keep up on, and something my kids will always be willing to tolerate ;) 
 One thing I love about being alone with Kellen is that he is a hand holder! Whenever it is just him and I, he holds my hand almost everywhere we go. And I LOVE it! I think it is so sweet that he wants to be close, to be touching. He is such a loving boy with a really big heart and a very sincere personality. I just adore this dark and handsome boy to pieces. And of course we at our Favorite mac and cheese for lunch on our date...Panera!
 After lunch we went to boomers to play miniature golf together and go on a few rides.
 I have never been one to brag about my mini-golf skills. But when your 5 year old, inexperienced son beats you,  you know you are really bad! 
 When you get Kellen alone he can be a Real chatterbox (which is actually one of the things I like about my one on one time with my kids...it gives them the chance to talk about what They want to talk about). He was cracking me up though because even while we were racing on the go karts he was wanting to ask me questions or talk to me. I will just take it while I can!

No comments: