Sunday, July 13, 2014

Grandma and Carys have a really sweet little relationship. Carys always warms up so fast and then makes Grandma her best friend the whole time they are together. I just love sitting back and watching the two of them play together. Warms my heart.

 While Grandma and Grandpa were here, she and Todd took on the BIG task of making a Huge, Amazing coconut cream pie! I am not exaggerating when I say this pie takes all day to make (due to time where things have to refrigerate and what not). It was a long, labor intensive project. But I am so glad that the two of them had the chance to do this together. And my belly also greatly appreciated their hard work and efforts. By far the best coconut cream pie I have EVER had!




 This smiley girl, sporting her first little pony tail! Such a doll!
 Grandma and Grandpa with the kiddos before they took off to go back home. It is always hard to say goodbye. We cherish our time with them so much and hold the memories dear to our heart. The relationship between children and their grandparents is something magical. And something they will always remember and cling to. I feel blessed to have such wonderful examples as grandparents for our children. They are so very loved!
 Look alikes!!!
 This Girl....7 going on 17!
 Sunday evening at Grammy and Pa's. It is one of the evening of the week that my kids look forward to more than any others! They love getting to play at Grammy's house on Sundays. A fun game of trouble and then the kids (with some adult assistance) assembled Makenna's new marble tower and successfully made the Tallest one! It was awesome!
 I guess you aren't officially a baby if you don't spill cereal all over the floor at least once!
 At the park with the coniglios! How did we get so lucky to have such incredible neighbors move right next door?!!
This girl cracks me up! She is already girly to the core. And I have decided it is something you are either born with or you are not. It is not uncommon to find little Carys in the bathroom, standing on the stool at the counter with the drawer where the bows and hair pretties are, trying to stick them on her head. If you tell this girl you want to brush her hair or put a pretty in, she is all about it! She Loves her bows and keeps them in so well. She checks to make sure they are there and gets sad the minute they are gone! Love my little Girl!

No comments: