Sunday, July 27, 2014

Kellen Kellen Watermelon

 I think school and Kellen go together like bee's and honey. This boy Loves school. And I think what he loves most about school is the projects. Kellen is the type that creates projects for himself, just because he wants to do them. So having projects assigned to him is like a dream come true. 
 Making and decorating a box for school to have his valentines delivered into. The kids are funny because any time one kid has an assignment, the other kid wants to make one as well. Makenna was a good sport about just helping Kellen out with his.
 At school the younger grades always celebrate the 100th day of school. Kellen had to make a project for the 100th day, but I was talking with Kellen and we were thinking it would be fun to also make a tshirt for the 100th day. We looked for idea online and decided on this one...a monster shirt with 100 googly eyes. We had his buddies Joseph and Brett make them as well. He was so excited!
 Happy 100th day! Can you spot Kellen?
 These boy are Awesome! And I have to say, I am So grateful to be a stay at home mom and have the opportunity to be in my kids classes for these kinds of fun days!
 Kellen's project! It turned out Soooo good! He chose what he wanted to do. Gum ball machines with 100 gum balls (he used buttons as gum balls....and what is neat is that the buttons he used were from a collection of buttons that Papa had that he told me before he passed away that he wanted to give the buttons to Kellen some day because he thought Kellen would do something fun with them!)
 Kellen got on a puzzle making frenzy! I think he made every single puzzle we own!
 Cute kids! Love, love, love them!

Kellen's homework assignment. I Loved his drawing....Awesome teeth!

No comments: