Monday, July 28, 2014

Not So "Baby Carys"

 This cutie patootie is getting way too big. She thinks she is big, she tries to act big, she wants to be big like her big brothers and sister. I keep telling myself she is still my baby. And though she Is my "baby" she is not really looking very babyish these days. 
 It took Carys awhile to decide she liked swings. For the longest time she just wanted to climb the ladder, go down the slide, repeat, repeat, repeat! But finally around 16 months old she realized the glory of the swing and fell in love. Cute girl rockin her shades. And Bella....photo bomb!
 My baby that loves babies! YAY!!!
 Someone had enough hair to sport some pig tails. And boy did she look cute in them. This look always makes me think of a little who from whoville. I have also never known a little girl this age that LOVES her hair being done as much as Carys does. She loves getting pretties put in her hair. Which I appreciate, seeing that Makenna grumbles with me just telling her to brush her hair, let alone do something with it.

 With cute pigtails comes some crazy bed head! Peek-a-boo!

 Learning to smile for the camera. 
 Well, this girl is a climber. That's two in a row that love to climb and explore. I actually think Carys is even more of a climber than Conner was, which feels hard to believe. I was in the kitchen prepping dinner when all of the sudden I hear Carys yelling "Mom! Mom! Mom!" (yes, she calls me Mom, not mama. I never got mama from her...straight to mom...I got cheated!) She was yelling upset or scared...just kind of matter of factly looking for me. So I go in the boys room and this is how I find her. I Still don't know exactly how she got up and in there. This is In the boys closet and is about the 3rd shelf up. Crazy girl!
 Carys gets intense with the headbands. 
Trying hard to be like big brother Conner. She doesn't really have to try to hard because she pretty much looks exactly like him! (In a girly way of course!)

No comments: