Saturday, July 19, 2014

Disney and Love....Or Love and Disney

I need to learn that you should never say never. I used to think that I "never" wanted to get annual passes for Disneyland. I like the idea of Disneyland feeling like a "special" place and being able to keep that magical feeling that you get when you go there. Well, when Papa passed away and getting passes for the family seemed like a good way to create memories with some of the money, I had No idea that I was going to love it and enjoy it the way I do! And I was wrong. Having the passes does not take the magic away. Our kids still get JUST as excited every time we go. It still feels magical every time. There is still at least one moment almost every time we go that I end up getting teary eyed and emotional watching the magic unfold right before my eyes. And I feel like we have been able to create some amazing memories. I have LOVED every second of it!

 The Toy Story ride at Cali Adventure....one of moms top 5 favorites!!!


 It may look like he is trying to choke her, but really, this boy loves this baby more than you could possibly imagine. Sometimes he loves a bit intensely, but he just adores her to pieces!

 We talked Conner into trying the Tower of Terror. Poor kid. He is so brave and so willing to try things. I was seriously worried he was going to have a heart attack while the ride was going. He didn't scream. He didn't cry. He just sat there silently, looking scared to death. When it was done I asked him "did you like it?" And he just said "NO!" and told me he never wants to go on it again. He's tough I tell you. I would have cried my eyes out as a kid on that ride!

 I figured that being pass holders means that even mom should have a pair of ears! Makenna needed some more mature, girly ones too!
 My cute kids. Yes, they argue like all siblings do. But I tell you, they also love each other and can be each others best friends. Which, after all, is the whole hope behind having these little boogers all so close it age!



I think this picture makes my heart skip a beat, every time I see it!

No comments: