Sunday, July 13, 2014

Christmas aftermath

 The kiddos all enjoying their Christmas spoils!
 On a side note, is it not spectacular that in SD you can have a plastic pool on the grass in the background of a picture taken on Christmas day?!!

 The kids love when Uncle Ding is home! They adore him so much and he is such an incredible uncle to them. I feel so blessed that they have him around!

 Christmas evening at Grammy and Pa's house for Christmas dinner and presents there afterward.

 I always tease David that people could thing Makenna was his daughter.
 The mom and Dad!
 Poor Toby. Carys takes claim of his crate on a regular basis. It is even better when she corners him inside and then closes the door on the two of them. He is a patient pooch, that is for sure!

 The boys and I decided to set up some target practice for them to try out their new guns with. Their testosterone driven little bodies may be a lot to handle some times, but I love watching these boys be brothers and do fun, boy things together. I am so happy they are so close in age and are such a good balance for each other. 
 My sweet baby girl. Starting to look less and less like a baby and more and more like a toddler.
 I have never known a brother to be so in love with his little sister. Carys gets no shortage of affection and kisses from this big brother!
I always knew that Kellen would be the kind of kid to make this kind of stuff and leave it for me all over the house. And boy was I right. This one in particular made me smile. That boy has such a big heart! 

No comments: