Thursday, February 7, 2013

Goofballs

There are probably a dozen times a day that my kids acting silly drives me a bit crazy. But honestly, one of the things I love and adore about my children is there ability to laugh. To turn anything into a fun or funny situation. To know how to smile and have a good time and enjoy the moment. They are happy kids. What more could a parent want. 

 There is something very fun about watching your kids do things that you remember doing as a child. Teaching and watching the kids swing together, spider style. My sis and I used to LOVE doing this and would get going so high! Some things are just universal for all children, any time, any generation. So cute!
 It was adorable how intense this was for the kids. They would build the tower of cups and then hold their breath while they helped each other slowly raise it to the tops of their head. It was a cute "teamwork" moment to watch.
           

 In November Makenna got her first report card of the year. As expected, she is doing wonderfully in her class. She is either where she should be or a bit ahead of the game. She is a hard worker and a joy to have in class. She does get a bit silly sometimes....no surprise there. But she is making us all proud. And most importantly, she should be proud of herself. She works hard and it pays off. Makenna, you are a smart girl and I just know you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.
 So to celebrate we took a family dinner trip to the Corvette Diner. Never a dull moment there. 
 What more can I say??

No comments: