Wednesday, February 6, 2013

5 Years in a flash

5 years! It really blows me away. Even when I sit down and think about all that has happened, all that we have done, how much our family has grown in 5 years, it still amazes me that it has truly been 5 years since that perfect day. And I have to say that 5 years later, I am not as in love as I was the day we were married. I am so much more in love than I was then. And I am grateful every night I lay down to sleep that he is the man I lie next to. That he is the person I am loving and sharing my heart, my family, my life with. I love you Todd. Thank you for making me such a happy wife. 
A few of the Many things I love about Todd:
-His smile. It was the very first thing about him that caught my attention and it still does every day. 
-His thoughtfulness. All the kind gestures and sweet things he does for me without me having to even ask.
-The sweet text messages and emails he will send me. When he calls me randomly in the middle of his work day, just to say hi.
-When he brings in roses from the front yard when he is pruning.
-The way he can fall asleep in less than 30 seconds. The look on his face when I wake him up and tell him he needs to go to bed.
-The way he knows about Everything! He is so full of smart facts and knowledge...it constantly amazes me.
-Watching him give horse back rides or do doctors check ups with the kids. Seeing the smiles on both of their faces.
-Smelling his cologne in the morning when I wake up. Like a little part of him lingers with me for awhile, even when he is not there. 

No comments: