Friday, February 8, 2013

A Little Princess

On December 2nd our sweet little Carys had her baby blessing at church. Grammy made her the most gorgeous, elegant little blessing gown. It was the most gorgeous dress I have seen. And it made her look like such a little princess. Pa blessed her and gave her a very sweet blessing. She is a very loved and lucky little girl, and I know that she will bring so much love and joy into our family, as well as the lives of all those she comes in contact with. 

 The family at Carys' blessing.
 Papa, Pa and Uncle Kip


 Mommy, Auntie Rah Rah and my sweet little girl. This was also the last day I got to see my sister before she moved up to Utah. So it was a bit of an emotional day to say the least. 
 Carys and Evia, who were born on the same day, were also blessed on the same day. Janae had the great idea of getting some pictures of the girls together. Here are a couple of my favorites. One very awake little girl, one peacefully sleeping little girl. Both of them little princesses. Love it. 

I am so grateful to our heavenly father for blessing my life with this sweet little girl. She has such a tender and peaceful little spirit within her. I already feel like she has changed me and made me a better person and brought so much love into my life. I feel honored to be her mother. To be trusted by our heavenly father to take care of his daughter. To raise her and love her and raise her with a love and a knowledge of her savior. I am humbled to be called her mother. I know that the job and responsibility that we have as parents is not one to be taken lightly. I hope and pray that I can be and give her everything that she deserves and everything she needs. I hope she always knows how much I love our Father in Heaven. I hope that I can always be a good example to her. I hope that she sees in me that the two things in this world that bring me real happiness, peace and joy are my family and the gospel. They are two things I could never live without. 
We love you Carys.

1 comment:

Dan Wyrick said...

These pictures of Carys on her day of blessing are so precious. She is another precious gem in the families treasure chest...A blessed day a blessed memory...