Friday, June 4, 2010

Prego Update



Well, we have moved over the 30 week mark which excites, amazes and intimidates me all at once. Seriously, pregnancy #1 moves at a snails pace. Then after that it has come and gone before you even know it. It's just nuts! I am sure that when I hit the 37/38 week mark and am chomping at the bit for this little boy to come out that things will suddenly come to a stand still. But as of now I feel I can barely keep up with things!
Thus far everything is continuing to go great! Baby Conner is rockin' and rollin' around in my belly all day long. I swear he hardly ever stops moving. I love his kick and pushes and nudges. And he seems to love to remind me at all times that he is there :) The third trimester has definitely hit hard in the last week or so. Things went from being great and very comfortable and enjoyable to all those 3rd trimester annoyances hitting all at once. I am up all night long with heartburn, full bladder, leg cramps, braxton hicks contractions, doing the 5 point turn to get from my left to right side, etc. But hey, that is what is supposed to happen, right? It is all part of the hard work it takes to get that amazing reward that you will have in your life forever. Most definitely worth it.
We are working hard on getting things ready and organized for this little guys arrival. Todd will be painting the nursery this weekend! After that it should be the fun stuff of setting it up and decorating. And then we will be painting Kellen's room to look like a big boys room. There is still a lot to do and I know that being busy will make the time go by even faster. We can't wait to see baby Conner. He feels like a big boy already....I am just praying he can stay in the 8lb range. I am sure I am bound to have a 9 pounder at some point. But the longer we can stay in the 8's the happier I am.
We love you Conner boy and can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Im thinking this little guy is not so little. I am worried about you pushing this guy out. Good luck there :) I am sure you are going to make it look super duper easy like you normally do. I can't wait to see him, see if he is a mini Kellen or see if he is his own person and then his personality? I do not think by hearing how he is in the belly that he is going to be your calm little one. Good luck with that one :) Cant wait!

amber said...

hopefully for you he stays in the 8 lb range. you look so cute preg!!! loved seeing the pics from the honeymoon, can't believe it's already been that long, ouch, time flies by way way too fast.