Monday, June 14, 2010

Boys Make Me Smile!

Kellen can certainly be a Very emotional and moody little guy...especially these days. And there are times that this mini little man can really wear me out. But the love that this kid give, the way he makes me feel and all the smiles he brings to my face day in and day out are just amazing. I love my little boy so much. I love his silliness and his crazy, mischievous little boy attitude. I love his kind and sweet nature and his loving disposition. I love that he can be so serious and so goofy all at once. He just brings to much love and laughter, and a LOT of noise to our home. And I wouldn't give up any of hit for anything in this world!

One of Kellen and Kenna's new favorite things to do together...sit and cuddle in the rocker in the mornings. So cute. I really think they will always be such good buddies...if they don't kill each other first :)

Kellen painting for the first time. He really did such a great job and had tons of fun doing it....
Maybe a little too much fun. I left the room for a couple of minutes to go start filling up the bath. This is what I found when I came back.
I don't know who started this, Makenna or Kellen. I have my suspicions....but all I can say for sure is they were both happily painting his head when I walked back in the room. Thank goodness they were just water colors!
Daddy showing Kellen how to hit a ball for the first time. Start em young!


For two days Kellen was in love with wearing his hat, and he just looks soooo darn cute in it! I keep praying he will go back to that phase and let it last longer. Such a big boy!

Taking turns giving rides in a diaper box. I was very impressed that Kellen was able to do the pushing as well. And why do we buy our kids toys??

2 comments:

Auntie Steph said...

Love the "face painting" !

Kipn n' Sarah said...

He sure is a darn cute and super sweet little guy. His personality is such a contradiction but that is what I love about him! CUTE PICTURES!!!!! He is getting SO BIG!! Good thing because very soon he will be a BIG brother, that is CRAZY by the way!