Saturday, June 26, 2010

Daddy's Special Day!

We Love Our Daddy! We really do! I know I am speaking not only for me, but for our children when I say that we couldn't ask for a better Dad. I feel so lucky to be married to a man that takes his role as a father so seriously. He wants to be the best father there is. He wants to have close, good, strong relationships with each of his children. And he works hard to make sure that he is doing this. The kids demeanor changes the minute he gets home from work. They are so happy to see him, help him get his shoes off, go with him to check the mail or bring up the garbage cans. They quickly put on their cutest faces and coax him into going outside with them and pushing them on the swings while I get dinner ready. There is nothing sweeter to me than watching our kids play and laugh and have fun with their Daddy. It melts my heart. I am beyond blessed to have him in our lives and to have his the Father, Dad and Daddy to our children.
We Love You Dada!

The kids giving Daddy their gifts on Father's Day



Makenna even had her own gift to give him that she made at preschool. This is just so sweet to me! I love it!

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Later on in life Kellen is just going to LOVE that first shot of himself. Hello legs!
Happy Daddys Day Toddy!