Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just can't get enough

I really think I am the luckiest mom in the world to be able to spend all day, every day with these two. Sure, I have my moments where I want to scream and hide from them, but I don't think I have ever smiled and laughed more in my life than I do being in the company of my little wee ones. They are such a crack up.
This is a little more of Makenna with her 'big bug'. She kept on saying how cute it was and was trying to kiss it, so I made her put it in a cup so she wasn't so 'hands on' with it. 
I love little boys in hats....even dorky little floppy hats like this one. 
He is getting more and more energetic and interactive every day. I love it. His personality just keeps coming out and let me tell you, he is a funny little guy. And so happy!
My wild woman caught on camera having a calm, angelic moment. Maybe she was trying to reverent before we went to church....ha!
95 degrees in April....you've gotta love it. 
If you look you can see Kellen's two bottom teeth poking through. I love his little chompers. He looks so cute and like such a big boy with him....though I guess Kellen ALWAYS looks Big.
I know she has been potty trained for quite awhile now, but it still makes me so proud and excited every time she sits on that potty. Ahhh....

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Are you at a store and dragged out your camera for a potty picture??? I know that's not your house??? RANDOM!!! All the pictures are so cute and I love the dorkey little floppy hat on cute little Kellen Bo! He is SO fun and yes yes yes that personality sure is coming out, I don't think he will be as calm as we all think?? Makenna always cracks me up, that kid is ADVENTURE maybe I should have pressured you into giving her the middle name ADVENTURE instead of Mae! Loves!