Saturday, September 20, 2014

Yes....More Disney

I loose track of what I have said before and what I have not said yet on these blog posts. It seems like every month of pictures that I look through there are pics from at least one trip to Disneyland. And I am sure to many these pictures of trip after trip all look the same. But to me, they are memories. Memories that I will cherish forever. Memories that are made possible by my Dad and ever single trip we take he is always on my mind, and I am grateful to have been given these memories with my family as a gift from him. So yes, I will continue to post at least a few pictures from each and every trip....so enjoy. 
 Mom's favorite ride. And yes, my score is the reigning high score! 
 This cute princess....that smile is contagious!

 Taking pics with Goofy and getting our books autographed by him scored goofy big, big points. He is absolutely hilarious. He had the kids cracking up, he was so funny. And you may not know this about Goofy but he is a real hugger!
 Getting ready to go on Splash Mountain. Yes, we are mean parents and told Makenna she didn't have any choice and had to go even if she didn't want to. We had left Carys with Grammy so we didn't have a reason why one of the parents had to stay off, so we made her go. And she was fine with it (even though she did complain a bit). I promised her I would put the backpack right in front of her and try to block her from the water and I kept my word. She stayed pretty dry, so we all won!
 A stunned Conner after the big drop. And our awesome picture. Yes, that backpack in front of me is Makenna. Kellen....that boy is awesome with rides. He is up for Anything and is always satisfied with every ride. Nothing scares or worries him. He is a stud!
 "The Con"
 We Also had the chance to go to Dland with our good friends the Coniglios. Kellen was so so so excited to get to go to Disneyland with his best friend! They also have passes so we threw together a trip for both of our families. It was so much fun. And for so many kids and just a few adults it was surprisingly not nearly as chaotic as it could have been.

 This boy...he cannot hear music without having to bust a move. No matter where he is or who is watching. Rock Star!
 While we were at Disneyland I became an Auntie again. Sweet little baby Paige was born. Such a little doll. Being an Aunt is almost as awesome as being a mom. Love her!

 The sassy little girls!
 How are these kids so lucky to have such good friends?! I feel so beyond blessed!

No comments: