Sunday, May 9, 2010

What are the chances??

So, currently in our ward we have 6 women pregnant. I know, that is a lot of women pregnant at once! It is crazy. Something was in the water. And we are all due within months of each other. 2 are due this month, 2 are due the end of next month, and then one is due very end of July and I am early August. So we are each sort of paired with one other person within a week or so of our due date. I am the caboose, which has it's benefits and it's disadvantages. I am sure that when I am enormous and uncomfortable and chomping at the bit to hold my baby then I will really be jealous of all these other women having their babies first. But for now I don't mind too much.
Anyway, the neatest part of us all being pregnant is that we are also All having BOYS! It's just nuts to me. What are the odds? I love it! I think it is going to be so much fun having all this little guys running around together. I already feel sorry for the nursery workers and their future primary teachers :) But I think it will be the neatest play group. And I believe that one of the good advantages of me being the last to have the baby is that if Conner is anything like his big brother he will probably be bigger than all these older babies within months of him being born :)
This is a pic of 5 of the 6 of us before the first one had her baby. It was the best we could get. But I def plan on getting a great picture of all the little boys together once they are all here!

From left to right: Megan Konold, Jessica Blayden, Janae Hoffman, Suzy Nelson and Me, the caboose
We were only missing Jeri Lamp (who would have been positioned right in front of Janae)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I miss all of you! Such great women. Did Megan have her baby already?

The Perry family said...

It's so funny how that works. You know you ladies will be the nursery/primary leaders, so good luck!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Tha is SO CRAZY and SO COOL and those boys are going to be CRAZY together but it will be COOL right? Love the shots! Let me guess the Knoop family took these?

amber said...

what a riot. i wouldn't want to be the primary leader in a few years but some women should think about getting preg now with little girls, look at the choices they would have for a mate......