Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Hate To Brag...

But I am going to!
Kellen has already rolled over on his own, and he is only 2 1/2 weeks old!
I was giving him some tummy time yesterday and he got the top half of his body onto it's side, and then within a minute or so had kicked himself the rest of the way over.
I got Sooo excited and then thought it must have just been some luck and circumstance. But he did it again today! I know he is not intentionally doing it, but I am impressed by his strength and ability to roll over already. What a little stud muffin!
On the down side, I am now afraid to leave him on the bed or anywhere, knowing he has the capability of rolling. Isn't one of the perks of having a newborn the ability to set the baby down and know they will be in the same spot when you come back? Well, that was short lived!
I'll have more pics soon. At this age all the pictures tend to look the same, since there is only so much that they do. Sleep, stare off into space, poop, sleep, stare at more things, poop, you get the point. But then there is always Makenna who is never doing the same thing for long...

2 comments:

The Perry family said...

That's awesome! and like you said, kind of a bummer. It's nice being able to leave them on the bed for a minute if you have to, or to let them sleep. Just another thing to worry about with your newborn. You still gotta post pictures, even if you think he looks the same. He is so cute! Plus, they change so fast when they're that little. So next post we better see some staring off into distance pictures of little Kellen.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I am proud of my little stud muffin nephew, I must say, he is a quick one!!! Can't wait to see him on ...... TOMORROW... It is TOMORROW!!! Yeah!!!
Well I am proud of the litte man! It's cuz he is related to me...just kidding, you get some credit I must say!