Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Eviction Day is Coming...

Well, since Kellen is Still insisting upon hanging out on the inside instead of joining us all in the real world, we scheduled a day to be induced today. Unless this little guy is out in the next few days, he is going to be kicked out on Sun, Oct 5th. I am told to call down to the hospital at 8:30am and as soon as they have a bed available they will have me come in to begin labor.
At my doctors apt today I was a solid 3cm dilated and still about 80% effaced and a -2 station. She stripped my membranes again, hoping that perhaps that will encourage things to happen on their own. I would love it if he did come before Sunday, but I am not holding my breath at all. I can survive until Sunday, and it is just nice having an end to all of this in sight. I want to see and hold this little guy Soooo bad!
So there you go.
I will get that 40 week belly pic up soon. I am slacking. Sorry.

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Poor, poor girl is what I say every single morning for you!
Well I am SO glad to know that I get to finally meet and hold my nephew by SUNDAY!!! Oct 5th is a pretty cool birthday, think of all the cool Halloween things you can do for his party's to come!
Well hang in there sis and remember, NOT SATURDAY durring my wedding shoot!
LOVE YA!

Julie said...

Oct. 5th-sounds like a really good date. Good luck!