Saturday, July 26, 2008

Moosalicious!

I don't know how she got the nickname Moose....Poor Girl. It just fits her though.

I just think this little girl is so darn funny. So let me share a few moments from our week.


Makenna loves hanging out in the bed with Mommy for a few minutes in the morning sometimes. She and I were just cracking up and taking silly pictures of each other and having tons of fun. I love this one of her. Total bed head. (P.S. We are moving Makenna into a Toddler Bed this week. Any advice on how to make this a smooth transition would be greatly appreciated).

I caught Makenna watching Elmo like this and just cracked up! She had put on my necklace "necky", was waring her glasses, and totally kicking back with her blanky and book. She knows how to chill out!
Makenna reminds me of Wilson in this picture. This is what happens when you are playing outsied with the hose, get your hand in some mud, have a fly land on your face and go to swat it away.
Just cute! What more to say...

6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

So I totally LOVE the picture of her in the bathingsuit with the mud on her face, she seriously is the cutest ever. I CANT WAIT to see her again!!!! I miss my Moosie! Love the glasses pic too and I did not know it was this week that we were doing the big kid bed! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Dacia said...

I love the mud in her face picture! I just see it happening :)

When Ethan was little he always came in our bed in the morning to wake me up. It was so nice to have that cuddle time together!

Good luck with the bed transition. I don't know that I have any suggestions. Ethan was too afraid to get out of bed because he was afraid of the dark. Kalin is now 5 and still doesn't stay in her bed! Ughhh!

The Hardy's said...

she is just so cute! and i cant believe how tan she is!and wow cant believe she will be in a big kid bed sooN!

Lance and Becky said...

K-first thing, you are sooo tiny, I look like I'm at least 30 weeks already, and you are teeeny tiny! Hot Momma you are! Love the sunglasses too! I love the morning time with the kiddos too! They are so happy! About the bed thing, so my father-in-law told me not to buy anything to help them to not fall off...just to let them fall off. They get used to it after a few nights. That worked. The thing that didn't is him getting out of bed a ton, so I got his port-a-crib out and set it up next to his bed and told him he would have to sleep in that if he didn't stay in bed....I know mean mom huh! He slept in it one night, and that was that! Any potty training advice?

The Picketts said...

She is So cute...even with a nickname like Moose! (I honestly think it's a super cute nick name). I will not embarrass my daughter and post HER nickname...I have a husband who comes up with weird names!

It is indeed fun being a mom to such a cute child(who is in fact a ham), and I can tell that you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about! Oh, it's only going to get more and more fun!

Anonymous said...

SHE is SUCH a CUTIE!! SO NEED to get together again!!! You look awesome!! Only a FEW WEEKS GIRLY!! ;) I am sure you are SO READY now!!