Sunday, July 20, 2008

30 Weeks and counting...

Take a look at that Belly!
We have officially made it to the 30 week point, thank goodness. It feels good to be 3/4 of the way through the pregnancy. It finally feels like the home stretch is in sight....sort of. It is amazing to think that he could safely be here in 8 weeks or so- it's actually a bit intimidating. I have a lot to get done before his arrival.
But things are going great! Everything was looking/measuring/sounding well at our last appt. I am feeling pretty good. Definitely hitting the discomforts of the third trimester, but really I can't complain. It is all for a good cause and I actually love things like the belly and feeling the baby kick. I will miss it when it is gone (someone remind me of that when I am complaining 8 weeks from now).

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Girl, you look AMAZING!!!! Seriously you do!!! You are itty bitty everywhere and then bam a little belly just popping out there. I can't wait to meet him, it is getting so close now. I can't wait to just hold the little guy!!!
Love ya sis!

Anonymous said...

K, SO YOU ARE a TINY thing pregnant...you make me LOOK HUGE!! HA!! I love the LAST pic of you totally making the face! CRACK ME UP!! I am sure you are SO getting ready!! SO EXCITED for you guys!! ;) How fun!!

The Picketts said...

I can't believe how much that belly, or should I say BABY, has grown in the last month! And by the way - Really, a MONTH has already passed by? (Sad that I judge time by posts, isn't it?) You're beautiful, my dear!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok SO YOU LOOK AMAZING and ITTY BITTY!!!