Friday, June 24, 2011

That's Our Daddy

I know that I speak on behalf of all the kiddos when I say that we are blessed beyond words to have the best Daddy there could be.
It was Kellen's year to pick out the Father's Day card and he chose a great one with a SuperDad superhero on the front.
I don't think he chose this just because he happens to be into superheroes and action figures at the moment. I don't think it was solely because his Daddy would look amazing in spandex and a cape. I know that it is because to Kellen, Makenna and Conner their Daddy is someone they look up to! And not just because he is "Big Daddy", towering over them at 6'3''. But because he loves his kids with all his heart and his kiddos know it. Because he sets the example of someone our children want to grow up to be just like.
We love you Daddy. Happy Father's Day. Thank you for all you do for us. We are the luckiest!

I love this picture so much! We'll get the kids to work on teaching Daddy a new silly face for next years silly face picture!
Makenna giving Daddy her handmade Father's day gift. Very proud of her handy work.
The kids and I got Daddy a "Paul" book for father's day. The kids know how much their Daddy loves Paul and share in this love and affection.

1 comment:

Auntie Steph said...

Great pics! Love the look of anticipation on Makenna's face while Todd's opening her gift:)