Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The other day I was in the middle of putting up Makenna's hair in pigtails when Con woke from his morning nap. He was quite unhappy in there, so I asked Kellen if he would go in the room and give Conner a toy to play with while I finished Sissies hair. Well, there was A Lot of laughter coming from the room. And when I walked in Kellen had literally put EVERY toy in Con's room that was within his reach into Conner's crib. Needless to say, both boys were very happy, excited and proud of this!
Such silly kiddos.
Conner is already looking forward to the next time I ask Kellen to "babysit" again.
Daddy and Kellen were having some fun dressing up Kellen in his blankies. Well, they have become his blankies but they truly are sarongs...it's a long story. The point is, they were being silly and it was totally cute! I love Kellen's silly side.
A little blurry, but such a good pictures of the bud bud and his sis!
Such a handsome boy. And a good wrap job by Daddy. I was impressed!
Kellen is really into bringing his pillow and blankets out of his room and tucking himself, his toys, his stuffed animals, baby Toby in bed. Today Daddy joined in the fun as well.
Blue airheads. A new favorite treat in the McKamey household.
I love his hair. I love his eyes. I love that he holds his own bottle when I need him to. (My other two were completely lazy and always required/demanded mommies assistance at bottle time). I don't love that when I look at him now I am seeing less and less of a baby...
Makenna loves this picture of herself. She says it really "catches her missing tooth". And it does. Recently she has been very anxious for another tooth to come out. I told her she is going to have to wait for that. I tried explaining that the only reason she already has a missing tooth is because the dentist had to take it out early, but it really was not ready to come out on it's own. She gets a lot of attention for the missing tooth, being that she is really the only one in her group of friends with a missing tooth yet. We all know that Makenna likes attention. And we all know she is constantly looking for even more.
A friend of hers told he that if she hits her tooth on things enough times it will start to get loose. She has already done this once or twice now. It has not been easy trying to convince her that this is a Very Bad idea and she wants those teeth to stay in. Here's to hoping we don't see the tooth fairy again for quite awhile!

1 comment:

Auntie Steph said...

Love seeing Kellen doing such a great job babysitting:) Love the pic of the 3 of them. Even though Kellen is not as interested in attention as Makenna is, I love the way he finds cute things to do:)