Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Wild Zoo Animal Park"

An unexpected and very spontaneous trip to the Wild Animal Park with my mom and sister turned out to be one of the most fun days I have had in awhile. We go to the Zoo so often (which the kids love), so the Wild Animal Park was a really fun way to mix it up. We had a blast and the time flew by there. We need to go back again some time soon so we can actually walk through the rest of the park. We stayed busy the whole time seeing the Butterfly Jungle, going through Lorakeet Landing (where you can buy nectar and the birds land on you and drink it from a cup) and then riding the tram through all the wild animals. It was a blast and the kids keep wanting to know when we are going again. The answer is Soon! I can't wait to go back.

Here is just a portion of the pictures. The rest will be posted as soon as I get them off the other cameras. That's what happens when you having 3 people using different cameras all day :)
Is this not the cutest picture? I mean seriously, that many kids all looking at the camera and looking more than decent?! It was a miracle. And such a fun thing to do and remember.
Conner already has ideas about wanting to get out of the stroller and walk along. My baby is getting bigger! And cuter every day I might add!
I thought Kellen would be in heaven when he saw this giant Rhino (the kid is In Love with Rhino's! He pretends to be one ever single day, multiple times a day). But much to my surprise he was a bit stand offish. But he got aboard with everyone else and, once again, such a cute picture! We had good luck that day!
If I thought Kellen was having issues, Brooke took the cake!
These little girls are just the cutest things together. They have such a sweet little relationship. I really think they are going to be like sisters for each other, which is nice since they both have younger brothers. They really love each other to pieces. But I tell ya, those two are going to get into some mischief! We're keeping a close eye already!

Gotta love the Mama of all Mama's!
Beautiful ladies. Love em!
And then there's my sunshine!

3 comments:

amber said...

looks like a totally fun time. it's awesome that you guys get to spend so much family time together!!

Auntie Steph said...

Looks like everyone had a great time ! Love the group pics !!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Gosh, I had such a fantastic idea!!! That day did turn out to be a total blast! LOVE IT!!! I will get you my shots! I need to get a posting too!