Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkins A Plenty (Part 1)

What is Halloween without a trip to the pumpkin patch, right? We still bought our pumpkins at Vons (who can beat $6 for a pretty darn good size pumpkin?), but we went for the fun and the experience. And it was certainly worth it.
Sarah told us about a pumpkin patch that was up in Temecula, so we decided to go there because it sounded like a lot of fun. When we first pulled up I was a bit skeptical. It was much smaller than I had anticipated it being and was worried about really being able to stay entertained long enough to make it worth the trip. I was completely wrong though.
Lots of pumpkins to look at, a trip to the petting zoo, pony ride, corn maze, pig races and a silly and slow train ride kept us busy for quite awhile. The kids and adults all had a blast. It was a lot of fun and something I certainly plan to do again next year.
This is just a portion of the pictures. My great sis has the rest on her camera and as soon as I get them then you will receive part 2 of this fun filled day :)
Pumpkins really are something special :0)
Isn't this a cute thing that they have?



Boo! Makenna really took her role as ghost seriously!


My favorite pumpkins there!
An old fashioned John Deere tractor....the kids were so happy to take this pic and make their Daddy proud!


There's Kenna, happy as can be on the back of a horse. She would totally be a cowgirl if she could! She was so happy being on the biggest horse too :)
Brooke did better than she had at the fair this summer. She didn't scream her head off this time, but she still seemed pretty unsure to me, as the picture represents...
Kellen boy riding. He was pretty serious the whole time and then was jumping and smiling and asking for more as soon as it was done.
All the kids wanted to be by grammy on the train ride!
I love this look on Kellen's face. He is the funniest kid with the facial expressions he has.
He's so big! Chubby Cheeks! Yes!

2 comments:

Auntie Steph said...

Great pics ! Looks like lots of fun :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I am glad you had fun! I got the hint, I will be sending you my part of the shots :) What a fun day and a super cooll patch :)