Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To My Ladies!


I must be one of the luckiest people in the world to have two of my bestest friends be my mommy and my sissy. I am a mama's girl and I am proud of it. And my sister and I have a connection with each other that goes beyond what words can describe. The three of us are bonded in a way that is unlike anything I have known or seen. We have always been there for each other. We have always had each other to rely on and turn to. We are able to understand one another from the inside out.
These two ladies have been my rocks through so much. I can't imagine myself or my life without one of them in it. They mean so much to me and I love them more than they could ever know. Thank you Mom and Sarah for being there for me. For knowing and understanding me the way that you do. For being patient and accepting of me through everything. For loving me so much. For being wonderful to me and for bringing that same love and joy into the lives of my children. I see their faces light up when they see their Grammy and their Rah Rah. And it feels good to know that my little ones get to have a piece of that love in their lives as well.
I love you both so much. Thank you for being the best friends anyone could ever ask for.
I love you Ladies!

3 comments:

Dacia said...

Moms and sisters are the best and you have a great mom and sister!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are making my pregnant self cry altho I think I would cry even if I were not pregnant!
I totally agree with every single word you wrote in here and feel the exact same way about you and mom. I am also SO HAPPY that my children get to have the people in their lives that make my life so wonderful!
I love you SO MUCH and thank you so much for being my bestest friend in the entire world! We are all three SO LUCKY to have one another!
And you are welcome for loving you through everything... wink ;) wink :) I LOVE YOU!

The Perry family said...

You guys are so close and it's awesome! Mommies and sissies are the best! You lucky ladies! I can just imagine how mcuh little Mckenna loves those 2!