Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just one of the many reasons....

Why I love my children so darn much! I LOVE being able to goof off with my kiddos and spend time every day being silly and childlike together. It is so fun and keeps life so entertaining. I love all of the laughter in our home, all the smiles that we share and exchange every day. I love that we don't take each other too seriously and that we can be dorks and have a good time together. My little ones (yes, even Kellen already) are so hilarious and goofy. We have so much fun together! I am soooo lucky....I really am!

Are they not too cute together. They are totally buddies already! Kenna adores Kellen (she loves to share her toys with him!) and Kellen's face lights up whenever he sees his sissy. Makenna learning to wink....see! She can actually do it (sorta)
Who taught her this face?
Mama's boy!
My baby doll!
When he is out, he's out!
So many smiles!
I teach my daughter better manners than this...I swear. It was just the fun, successful way to get her to eat good that day. Mmmmm....tuna sandwich anyone?I had to play too. So did Kellen. I love his surprised look! The boy is having a love affair with his toes these day! He never lets them go!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

wow! Kellen is SO big already! how old is he now, already grabbing his toes? :) and good job to mckenna on the winking lol

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok all these pictures are SO CUTE and so full of life and fun!!! I can't wait to have our little Brooke in this house making us laugh and smile all the time like that! Kellen is so super duper handsome and I LOVE his smile, Makenna, she cracks me up like always!!! Way to go on the winking little one, that is such a big girl thing to do!
I LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

Dacia said...

Such cute kiddos! Looks like you really enjoy mommyhood!

The Perry family said...

You'll never get enough of the sibling love! I'm happy that they love each other, it' just melts a mommy's heart! You're babies are cute nad the little boy is HUGE!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Just so you know I was going to put Cafe Rio on that list but since I have like 3 posts about them on this blog I thought that was a given.... you know?? Love you and YES I wanna play!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH he has gotten HUGE!! I LOVE IT! I need to update my blog...sorry...but he is a good mixture of you two...CRAZY!! CUTIE THOUGH!! Wow!!