Saturday, March 15, 2008

The New Hairdos!



In the midst of getting married, going on a honeymoon, coming back and moving Makenna and I into the house, adjusting to marriage and parenthood, buying a car, getting a dog, finding out we are expecting another baby, getting rid of the dog, getting another dog, working on Todd legally adopting Makenna and doing home repairs, Todd and I both felt like things were getting a bit monotonous and we needed something new in our lives...
So we both got new hair styles.
Sometimes you just need to spice up your life a little, right?
So here we are....looking quite Hot if I say so myself!

3 comments:

The Perry family said...

I agree, looking quite hot! I'm liking them!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I totally agree, I love Todd's hair and girl YOU ARE SO HOT WITH SHORT HAIR!!! Keep it up, you look great. Sorry to hear your life is so boaring :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dos!! I want to cut mine, just do it after I have the baby though cause I am just huge prego! I am sure you know what I mean! ;) But CUTE HAIR!! LOVE IT!!!