Wednesday, March 5, 2008

10 Weeks Prego- Bean Update


In case any of you are wondering how bean mckamey is coming along, here is the update. At 10 weeks our baby is actually starting to look like a baby. He/She is about 1 1/2 inches long. There is no longer a tail, and the fingers and toes are not webbed together anymore. The little bean is even starting to grow fingernails and toenails! So Cute!

I am really starting to feel Much better. Mornings and the majority of the afternoon go really well. But by about 4pm or so, after having chased a toddler around all day, I can almost always be found on the couch, next to Makenna, in comfy clothes eating some sort of fruit to fight off the nausea. My poor hubby :)

4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you guys! I'm so happy you are happily married, and I just love you, I'm sooooo happy for you! You look fantastic by the way! I have so much freakin weight to loose, but you motivate me! I need to put you on our links so I can see what you guys have been up to! Your little one is soooo beautiful! She's an absolute doll Amanda! Love you!

The Perry family said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better. And I like the side pictures, very nice Todd.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Sis, I love the update on the little bean baby! I can't believe how fast they become a little baby looking thing. I can't wait to find out what it is that you are having, It looks so far like girl is winning which I am suprised at, but happy I have followers! Like I am the leader or something.
Anyway, I am happy you are feeling better and I can't wait to see that belly grow and look all prego again. You do pregnancy so well and I hope I can be just like you. LOVES!

Dacia said...

Congrats on the pregnancy. Good to hear that you are feeling better. Pregnancy is much different with another little one at home to take care of.