Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter, Easter, Easter...

Easter at the McKamey household went off with a big success. The Easter bunny made a pit stop and hid baskets for Makenna and Dada to find....both were expert hunters and enjoyed the excitement of the search. Makenna got a little chicken that sings and does the chicken dance. It was love at first "peep"....Mommy and Daddy have been enjoying the new soundtrack to their lives, as we all walk around with that oh so lovely song in our heads.
Our family is very grateful for the sacrifice of our Lord, Jesus Christ, and for the chance we have to celebrate all he has done for us on this day.

Seriously, she is In Love with this chicken!

3 comments:

The Perry family said...

It looks like you're already a easter bunny pro'!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love that the chicken is in all but one of the Easter pictures!!! I also love that the chicken even made the trip up here to visit. Im glad I got to meet him and listen to your lives sound track!!! Thanks again for coming up here to play yesterday! I miss you guys already!!! LOVES!!

Dan Wyrick said...

Hello McKamey Clan, I hope your not getting this comment 4 the 3rd time....I just tried to set up an account with google. I really enjoyed the family blogg and the pics were great too. I really liked the potty pics :O) Love you all & hope to see you soon.
Love Papa Wyrick :O)