Saturday, April 5, 2014

Attack of October

Last year Carys and I missed the pumpkin patch because we were home, cuddling and relaxing while Daddy took the big kids so mommy and brand new baby could rest. This year however we hauled the whole family down. Though Carys was a bit unsure still of what to make of it all.
These city kids trying to get as close to riding a cow as they ever will be. 

For some reason this picture just cracks me up. The look on Kellen's face, with those silly overalls. 
Even Daddy couldn't resist the fun. Checking out his lasso skills and practicing rounding up some cattle. The kids got a great kick out of this. 
The kids sledding down the cotton seed pile. (poor San Diego kids...the closest they can get to sledding). I tell ya, there was cotton seed showing up around my house, in my laundry, in my car for weeks after this. I don't know how, but I guess that stuff sticks to you.
Makenna giving Con Con a lesson on milking a cow. 
My little babe.
All aboard the hay ride that takes you through the dairy farm. We just so happened to be on a ride where we got to see a brand new baby boy calf. Literally born less than an hour before we saw him!!




Each kid got to pick out a pumpkin before we left. It was cute watching each of them walk around, searching for the perfect pumpkin. 

And my favorite pic of the day....Conner...oh Conner. That kid can hardly take a seriously picture if his life depended upon it. But at least it is good to know he is captured as he really is. I love that kid. He is such a clown, and I Love It!

No comments: