Sunday, November 17, 2013

1 Month

 Papa taught us many things that we will take with us. One of which is to enjoy and appreciate the beauty of the world more often. I find myself stopping, noticing beautiful roses, watching beautiful sunsets unfold in a way I did not alway appreciate before. There is so much goodness, so much beauty all around us each and every day. We just have to take the time to stop and acknowledge and appreciate it. I am thankful to my dad for teaching me that every day is a beautiful day.

 On a nice Sunday afternoon the kids and I went down to the park and had a great time just having fun, being together, playing and enjoying the weather and fresh air. I just love these special days spent with these little ones. I know it won't last forever and that there will come a day when I don't have anyone at home that wants to go the park and slide and swing anymore. I try my best to appreciate them and soak them up right now.
 Our little Toby-Tob....getting so big!
 Makenna seriously has some natural frisbee talent...something that would make her Papa proud!
 Love these two! This little girl certainly does not lack great big brothers that love her and will do a  great job taking care of her her whole life. 

No comments: