Thursday, August 2, 2012

We Love Daddy, Yes We Do!

 Not much can compete with a Daddy's love. And these beautiful children have a Daddy whose heart beats for them. He loves them Sooooo much. I love knowing the my kids will never have to question if their Daddy loves them. They will always know. 
And he has 3 (almost 4) little ones that love him, love his attention, love it when Daddy gets down and plays with them. They love to bring him drinks and treats when he needs them. They love to try and help him with yard work, painting, any little job he is doing that looks like their is room for a couple of extra small pairs of hands. I love being able to have and raise children with this man and look forward to all the fun adventures we will have together as parents. Happy Father's Day Daddy! We love you!

In Makenna's Kindergarten class they made a book for the Daddy's for Father's Day. Each child finished the sentence "My Dad is so strong he can...." Makenna's answer totally cracked me up! I started laughing when I read it and pretended to be offended by it. She says that she had meant to say that Daddy can lift "Her" and that the picture is Daddy picking up Makenna. I don't know if that is the truth or her just trying to back pedal. I just love little kids and the things that they do and say!

No comments: