Thursday, March 15, 2012

Moments Caught on The Phone

In this new generation of smart phones, I find my phone to be used more and more often as my out and about camera. I don't necessarily like this, because the pictures are not as great. But at least I get to capture moments and silly things that perhaps I would not otherwise get to capture. Since I am so behind in my posts I figure this is a good way to start off with my catching up...
The cashiers at the costco food court always look at me like I am crazy when I order each of these kids their own slice of pizza....the slices are HUGE! But if there is anything my kids will eat a lot of then it is pizza...and they love their pizza from costco!
Is this boy not adorable? I was used to seeing this image growing up, but it was usually a cat in the clean laundry, not a toddler. This is much better....doesn't leave hair behind. He saw his "nigh night" in the basket and just couldn't resist getting in there and right at it!

These are probably the cutest valentines I have received....love it!
On the 101st day of school we were supposed to send our kids to school dressed as a dalmatian, which Makenna loved! Any excuse to dress up like an animal is a great one for Makenna, and these days dalmatians top the list of favorites. I thought she was adorable!

We have recently gotten a lot of bonding and visiting time with Brookie down here. It is fun getting to see Kellen and Brooke have some alone time when Makenna is at school and see how much the age gap between these two is closing. They are only 9 months apart. They can play so quietly and nicely together!

Con Loves his Daddy and is always looking to have as much Daddy time as he can when he is home. I love seeing my handsome boys together.
Isn't baby Kipper just adorable! I love this little boy and love that I have gotten to have more time recently with him to get to know him even more. He is such a sweetie....though I think he is going to mature into being a lot like his cousin Conner...Into EVERYTHING!
Conner really is growing and becoming quite a big boy these days. And he is adopting a very big boy attitude as well. He has decided he is really for big boy style swinging and also loves to run and swing on his belly.

Handsome boy post hair cut!
These two have a bit of a love/hate relationship, but in the last week or so I have been seeing a lot more Love in there! Maybe the age gap is starting to close and they are realizing they can be good play mates instead of just bugging each other all the time. They need to figure it out because they will most likely be sharing a room sooner rather than later.
Kenna and Kara taking a hard earned ice cream break at the end of a long week of Kindergarten.

No comments: