Thursday, November 3, 2011

October!!!

I love pumpkin patches. I really do! Even though we don't buy our pumpkin from the actual pumpkin patch, going and enjoying all the festivities and activities is just the perfect way to get in the holiday spirit and kick off fall. Of course our San Diego version of a pumpkin patch trip was a very toasty one. It was a Hot day. And poor Kellen (the McKamey child that was The MOST excited of all the children to go to the pumpkin patch) was sick and not feeling good that day. But we still went and had a good time!

The highlight of Makenna's day....the pony ride. Now she asks me every day when we can have a pony. I feel her desire! I just tell her Daddy has promised me a horse "someday".
I don't know that Conner loved the pony, nor did he dislike the pony. I think he was just digesting it all.
Kellen on the other hand didn't even want to look at the pony....poor sick baby!

I think the train ride was the most exciting part of the day for Bud Bud. He even smile a bit!
Love my ladies!! Love 'em!

Look at that cute face!



This picture is for Grandma and Grandpa! The kids get soooo excited when they see a John Deere tractor!
Makenna was really excited to take a picture on this truck

1 comment:

Auntie Steph said...

Looks like fun!! Too bad Bud Bud wasn't feeling so good.