Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011...starring

A very Proud Butterfly! Makenna quickly chose to be a butterfly this year, but wanted to make sure that her costumes had wings that opened as she spread her arms out. She didn't want wings on her back, for after all, that is not how a real butterfly is! But thanks to an amazing Grammy that was able to make this adorable costume, we got it done. And she was a very cute, very happy butterfly! Love my girl!
And then there are the boys...my tough, muscle men!! Conner couldn't have cared less what he was. But Kellen on the other hand insisted that Conner dress up as a superhero with him. And of all the superheroes, I think Thor most accurately described our dear little Conner! He was a cutie in it. He either loved his muscles or hated them, depending on the moment. This is Conner's pose for pictures; if you pull out a camera and point it at him he squats down and says "Cheeeeeeese". I don't know where the squat comes from, but it is cute and funny
Kellen wasn't being too picture cooperative this evening (this was the night of the ward halloween carnival), so this is the best picture I have of him that night. Love his huge, cheesey smile as well. Seriously, pictures of kids at 3 are probably my favorite, with this adorable, forced smile! Yes, Kellen was spider man last year as well. But hey, if my kids are happy in their costume I don't really care if they are the same thing 5 years in a row. We did have to get a new one....last years has taken quite a beating. He already says next year he wants to be Batman, but I'll believe it when I see it. This boy lives for spider man...which cracks me up since he has Never even seen a spider man movie/cartoon.
The Trio
Conner in a "I don't like my hat and muscles" moment!
Love my family! So Much!
5 of the cute baby boys all born within months of each other. These little guys are going to be such good buddies!!
Makenna and Ellie! She Adores Ellie! Seriously, Makenna looks up to Ellie so much. And Ellie is very patient with her! Thanks Ellie!
Rah Rah, Brookie and baby Kipper (aka the Wonder Pets) came to our carnival this year as well. It was fun to get to see my cute niece and nephew all dressed up in their adorable costumes!
Makenna and Kara. These little girls love each other. Such good little friends!
Halloween night, getting ready to go Trick or Treating
Such a handsome little boy, he just kills me sometimes!
Oh, my heroes!
This isn't the best picture, but Conner was adorable to watch trick or treat. He totally figured it out and was having a blast running up and down from house to house, sometimes just to run and have fun, other times coming back with his own goodies. Such a big boy all of the sudden!
The morning after Halloween Conner found his costume in my bag, brought it over to me and started trying to put it on. And he happily ran around in it all morning.

1 comment:

C Knoop said...

I love all the Fall/Halloween photos. It just makes me miss you guys even more. I especially love the picture of Kenna and Kara. It is so fun to see a friendship build between 2 little girls that I know so well.