Thursday, November 18, 2010

Warning: Potential Christmas Card Spoiler

I am soooo spoiled to have an amazing photographer as a sister. Sarah, you rock! Seriously!
I know that the more kids we add to the picture, the harder and harder it is going to be to actually have a family picture where everyone is looking and smiling. I was a bit worried that this was going to be the disastrous family picture year. But I was so wrong. We whipped these babies out so fast, and they turned out great. I just love looking at my family. It brings me so much joy and makes me feel so blessed.

This first picture is one of my very favorites. The looks on Kellen and Makenna's faces totally reflect their personalities sooo much. And there is little Conner in the middle...looking adorable and just tolerating it all. Gotta love it! Really captures the fam :)



Doesn't Conner look like he is glowing? I love my little babe!

How could a woman be luckier than this to have such handsome men around her all the time!
Just look at how much Kellen and Conner's features are the same. Their coloring is different and their head shapes is not at all the same. But everything else is almost identical. Certainly brothers without a doubt.
"Daddy's Daughter"

A Momma and her little Princess. I love this little girl soooo much.
And my boys! Really, they just make my heart melt!

And then there is this man, who makes my heart melt in a completely different way. We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I love this man more and more every day. He has made me the happiest woman and given me more than I could have hoped for. I love you Todd!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I was SO happy with how these turned out and they were SO EASY!!! I could not believe how easy it was and how fast we got them done! Glad you are happy with them becaues I LOVED THEM!!!
You have a beautiful family!

The Perry family said...

Good pics!! They all turned out so good! You have a beautiful family! I can't believe I've missed this posts. I always try to see when yours was last updated, and somehow I've missed the last few. Anyways, congrats on the 3 years! I love that you love your family so much! They're wonderful!