Monday, November 8, 2010

Tum Tum Tummy Time

Our little Conner is getting to be not so little anymore. It feels like he is really losing that newborn look completely and has now fully embraced the little baby look instead. It just feels like it is going by so fast.
Conner continues to be such a great baby. He is a happy little thing. He smiles from ear to ear any time someone stops to talk to him and play with him. He is cuddly as can be and is always happy to be held and loved on. He loves to look at and grab for toys. He is getting pretty good aim too and is really starting to fine tune his grasp and holding onto things. He is squealing and cooing and making all sorts of cute gurgly, baby noises that I just adore. I love this age and love all the fun new things that happen almost every day.
Conner did roll over about a week ago for the first time. He LOVES his tummy time, so he is not all that motivated to leave it :) He can roll himself onto his side pretty consistently, and he is also starting to try and sit on his own a bit. I still think he has to build a little more strength before he can really do it, but it won't be all that long. He loves to straighten his legs and tries to stand up constantly. Daddy will be pulling the jumper down and putting the swing away this weekend.
Conner just melts my heart. We love you little guy!


I think this blanket is pretty much Conner's official blanket. When he gets sad and tired all you have to do is cuddle this up by his face and he calms down and starts to fall asleep almost immediately. I guess I naturally have blanket kids.
I love this picture. Cute boys!



5 comments:

The Perry family said...

Tummy time pictures are the best!! cute boy!

Auntie Steph said...

Love the pics ! Such a cutie :)

Andrea said...

What fun pictures of Conner! I can't believe he loves tunny time. Good for him!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

What a cute little man!!!! What a stud! Can't wait to cuddle him again!

Dan Wyrick said...

I just love these pics of Conner he has grown sooooooo much. He sure looks like a happy little boy 4 sure. I can't wait to come for a visit to see him and too hold this little (big) grandson of mine.