Friday, September 10, 2010

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words...

And I am ridiculously behind in the blogging world! So I am going to be smart and let the pictures do most of the talking.
Conner is changing and growing soooo much! He is the sweetest little thing! Such an easy going baby. And he sure gets a lot of love and attention from his siblings. Makenna said this the other day: "Conner sure is lucky! He belongs to us because we are his family!" I totally agree!

Kenna has been working very hard at not sucking her thumb! These roller skates were one of her earned rewards. Very proud little girl!

There was a fair amount of this, but overall she did amazing. The girl has absolutely no fear with this type of stuff....she just goes for it!
There is just something so soothing and peaceful about a sleeping baby!
Todd turned 40 a couple of weeks ago and we had a great party for him! It was a blast. Here he is with the kiddos blowing out his candles. So cute!
Kellen has learned how to say Cheese for the camera. Love the cheesey smile!
He's a big brother with a big amount of love to share!
I just love this little guy! He really is as sweet as he looks...mostly :0)
And this little girl! Such a Makenna smile!

Kellen showing off his big brother skills and his ability to help with baby "k-k" as he calls him
Makenna has learned how to hold onto the rope swing and swing into her pool. Like I said...no fear. Isn't it supposed to be the boys doing this sort of stuff???
Does it get any sweeter than this. She really is a huge help and such a great Sissy. She has taken on a very mothering role with Conner....it's touching to watch her with him.
He's getting so big! I don't have the official stats until next week, but he is definitely over 13 lbs already...he is only 7 1/2 weeks old!
Daddy is such a pro this time around. He's a natural now :)
Conner is making all sorts of new faces and has the sweetest little looks. Here are a few to enjoy.... I know I do!


Right about at 7 weeks we started getting this. I just LOVE the big, open mouth, gummy smiles! Not much that makes you feel happier than this!

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I just LOVE all of these pictures! I have decided that I think Conner looks the most like Todd, that is my thought especially after seeing the second picture you have of him up here. Love the smile too!!! And the pictuer of Kenna feeding him the bottle melts my heart!!! Seriously look at the way she is looking at him and him at her, PRICELESS!!! You sure do have cute kids and you grow them BIG that is for dang sure!

Auntie Steph said...

Great pics !
Love the personalities of all 3 of them :)
Kellen is getting to be such a big boy, and Makenna will never surprise me with her fearlessness.
Conner is adorable !

The Picketts said...

I must admit that I think your little family is so cute and precious! I'm a little sad that while I was so close last weekend, I didn't get to see you as well. BUT, we talked about your sweet family and I told Shannon and Sarah that I practically know what you're up to because of the blog. And I love that! Your kids are adorable! I just wish we lived closer! Gracie and Makenna would be GREAT friends!

amber said...

you have an absoulutly awesome family. conner made me smile with that pic of him at the end. love you guys!! auntie amber