Monday, February 15, 2010

Boy, Oh Boy!!

That's right! Much to the majority of the family's utter shock and surprise, baby McKamey is now baby Boy McKamey. And trust me....there is no doubt about it. The ultrasound technician made sure to show us about 20 different times...from the bottom, the top, side angles...she left no question in everyones mind :)
We are all very excited to know we are having another boy. I have loved having a son and raising our little man. I am thrilled to have another little guy in the family...though I don't like Makennaand I becoming out numbered :) I am thrilled that Kellen is going to have a brother. The poor boy is just surrounded by a bunch of boisterous women right now. It will be good for him to have another manly influence in his life. And Makenna is well suited to be a big sister to boys. She loves her brother and will love this one just as much! And although she made sure to tell us all that she had wanted a girl, she has quickly adjusted and will tell anyone that it is a baby boy with much enthusiasm and excitement in her voice!
Most importantly he looked very healthy and strong. He is measuring right on date, has a strong steady heartbeat and was doing back flips all over the place. He is a very active little boy (as most boys are I guess).
Names are still a work in progress, but trust me, you will know as soon as I do :)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5....all toes accounted for.
Verification of him being a "him"


4 comments:

Dacia said...

congrats, that's so exciting. You're on your way to having a team of basketball players :)

Jessica said...

congrats, you guys make cute boys, so i'm excited to see him :)

amber said...

no surprise to me, i knew it was a boy!!! congrats.

The Picketts said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! And I bet both of your other CUTIE kiddos are just as excited as the rest of us! You guys make super cute kids - so I can't wait to meet this lil' one (via blogging, of course!)