Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HALLELUJAH!!!

After only 4 months of waiting, the trampoline that we ordered for Makenna at Christmas Time has finally come! Todd, the furniture and I all rejoice!
I have never known a child to love jumping more than my darling little Makenna. Seriously, she spends a good amount of time each day hopping, bouncing, jumping, something of the sort. And our beds and couch have been taking the brunt of it. (We made the mistake of allowing her to jump on furniture when she was little and it was cute because she was learning. But now she is big and a pro at it and the jumping was just getting out of control)
But all of that is better now. Kenna has her place to jump. She is only aloud to jump on her trampoline and she is happy as can be with that. There is no doubt that this purchase was worth every penny. She is on it constantly and will now actually wear herself out a bit. Even if it is only for a few minutes before she rests and recharges, at least it is something. It is just nice to have a place inside that she can burn some energy and keep herself occupied.
For anyone that has a "busy" child like I do, I highly recommend a trampoline :)

6 comments:

The Picketts said...

this is seriously a great idea and WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE!?!?! Gracie jumps and jumps and jumps (I bet Gracie and Makenna would be GREAT friends!) I think I might have to invest in one of these - mostly to wear her out!!!! :o)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I am so glad that she loves it SO MUCH!!! I love that you have a way to tire her in the house too...perfect for rainy days and all! I have a feeling one of those may end up in my house someday with the gene mix that is coming together in our little Brooke!!

Dacia said...

I have a jumper too. She's not allowed to jump on the furniture, but she jumps down the stairs and basically can't stand or sit still. She's always bouncing around the house. We had to buy her a little trampoline too! Makenna is so cute on her trampoline!

Jessica said...

hahah i love the picture at the end. all exhausted but i'm sure she was ready for more in two minutes!

Jessica said...

quick sea world question, i just looked up on the site about bringing food in and it says no...do they really check? do you bring any snacks and drinks?

The Perry family said...

we have one too, the girls love it! THat girl is wild!