Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kellen's Room and Cuteness

Well, after a lot of time and going crazy last week, Kellen's room is DONE! It feels so nice to walk in there and see everything set up and ready and in place. It puts my pregnant, nesting mind at ease. So here are the pics of how it turned out. I am really happy with it! Todd and my mother were a huge help and it wouldn't be finished if it weren't for them.

We went with the classic pooh theme so that we can keep the nursery the same with each upcoming child, regardless of the sex. That way we can just rotate babies in and out. We figured that made the most since if our goal is really 12 kids....
Makenna is IN LOVE with all the baby toys and items around the house (if only she had enjoyed them so much when she was the baby using them). Todd came out in the morning to find her pushing her baby doll in the swing. Too cute. At least she is not trying to climb in it herself...yet...

5 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I LOVE how it turned out!!! It looks so stinkin great and it is so crazy to see all the stuff out and ready for him. It still seems strange that my little sis is going to have 2 kids! Yikes!!! I can't wait!!! You better not have him this weekend, have I told you that yet???

The Picketts said...

The nursery is PERFECT! What a lucky baby Kellen is! It's absolutely darling...it's only missing a baby!

The Hardy's said...

wow...it really seems real now that you are having a 2nd baby now that everything is done! turned out darling!

Patrick and Effie said...

it looks so cute! you did such a good job! it looks like Makenna is ready to be a good big sis!

Anonymous said...

The room look AWESOME!! TOTALLY CUTE!! I am SO HAPPY TO SEE Makenna all into the BABY thing!! She is going to be a BIG HELPER!! ;) I say my BIRTHDAY Sept. 14th, 2008!! We will see!! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! ;)