Monday, September 8, 2008

Holy Belly!

So, I was curious to how much my belly has grown from the beginning of this pregnancy up until now. And Whoa! What a sight to see. It is freaky what happens to the human body in a matter of 9 months. There is certainly a baby in there...no doubt about that. Hopefully he gets real uncomfortable soon and decides to venture out.
But here....Take a look at this growth....Crazy!
This first pic was taken when I was just a few weeks along.






I am in shock at what has happened in only two weeks! Yikes! That boy has gotten bigger, no doubt. And he has Really dropped. Craziness.

Well, I will keep you all up to date. Hopefully I am posting pictures of an actual kid and not my tummy very soon. Think happy labor thoughts for me!

5 comments:

Dacia said...

The body is an amazing thing! How exciting that you're so close to being done! Good luck with the labor and delivery.

The Picketts said...

Look at that cute belly! Seriously, it's adorable! Mine was just all HUGE and nasty! I'm a little jealous. I will be sending you labor enducing vibes! Good luck, my friend! And congratulations!

The Hardy's said...

that is so cool to do a post of all the belly shots! it truly is amazing how the body works with carrying a baby! you sure look ready to have him! how exciting! cant wait to see pics of him! good luck!!!! and congrats to making it to the 37 weeks! now he will be full term when he comes!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so your tummy grew a ton in 2 weeks that kinda freaks me out at how much bigger he will be if he is in there full term! With the rate he is growing, YIKES!!!! I pray for Sat!!!! I am sending happy 13th thoughts, then I win the big prize witch is what???
Ok so my analization is first, I WILL NEVER LOOK THAT GOOD!!! Second, you grew fastest between the months of... 2-3 and 6-7 and yikes these past 2 weeks!!! You look amazing sis! Cant wait to meet him!!! He better be cute...or Todd is busted!!! Hehehehe...just kidding!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is YOU'RE SO LUCKY to have NO STRETCH marks!! I would say I hate you, but I DON'T!! ;) HA!! You look AWESOME!! Can't wait to see what HE looks like!! ;)