Friday, October 25, 2013

June

At 7 1/2 months Carys had big ideas about exploring her world beyond her ability to roll. Before I knew it she was rolling and scooting and pushing and pulling herself just about anywhere and everywhere that she could. It was only a matter of time before those knees and hands got working together!

 Not a whole lot better than morning cuddles with these two. It still cracks me up how much they look alike!
 Kellen and Makenna finished up their soccer season at the sportsplex. The Purple Dragons did a great job and were a really good team. Makenna only got to play 2 games before she broke her arm, but she was a good cheerleader. Kellen did a great job playing. He had fun, he tried hard and he learned a lot. I was so proud of him and what a great little player he is!
 The kids were Soooo proud and excited to have their medals that they earned!

 My little rockers. I can't tell you how often I get VIP concerts from this band. 
 After about 5 weeks, Makenna was cast free!! She did an amazing job following the rules and tolerating all the things she had to miss out on while she had the cast on. She was really a good sport (frankly, she did a whole lot better than I anticipated!) When the doctor took the cast off he said "Well, it's mostly healed." I about had a heart attack and wanted a new cast put on immediately. But they wouldn't do it. They said she just had to take it easy for awhile longer. Do you know Makenna? That girl does not take things easy! Oh the challenges of parenthood :)
 This little stinker started figuring out how to pull herself up and get into things on the shelves before she was even crawling. Exactly what her big sister did as a baby too. Silly girl.
 My Heart
Aaaannnnddd....SHE'S OFF! 

No comments: