Monday, May 6, 2013

March - Part 1

 Carys started rolling!! All the McKamey kids tend to be a little bit late rollers, so 4 1/2 months is about average for our standards. I love the look of surprise on their face when they first figure out how to roll. So cute! Don't like that this means she is getting bigger...
 Carys and Brooke. Brooke has such a sweet, special love for little Carys. Its something so tender.
 Yes, Paradise means having nice enough weather to go to the beach in March. It was a beautiful day. Warm enough for the kids to splash in the water even and have a great time. 
 My cute boys in their super hero gear. Little boys just make me smile. 

 I love Makenna. This girl just makes me laugh. Even when you are not looking this girl is always ready to put on a show. She is such a ham. Love her!
 Carys and Auntie Amber. All the ladies in this family love babies!
 Sometimes it feels like there is just so much love in my cute little family, it is overwhelming. I stop and look at my kids, I watch them grow and change. I watch them interact together. I feel their warm hugs and kisses. And I realize that this is my dream coming true...right before my eyes. 

 Conner and his tools....and his preference to wear sunglasses and goggles upside down. As I have said before....always making me laugh!
 Remember what I just said about my dreams coming true....those daddy/daughter moments. Precious.
 Sometimes I think I am obsessed with taking pictures. But the reality is that I am so afraid of forgetting the way that they looked...when they were sleeping, laughing, tired, angry, happy, hungry, smiling. I want to capture it all. Because to me those faces are perfect and there is nothing I would rather look at all day long.

Proof that Grammy rocks and that she went down the ridiculously huge slide and worked it! Yes, I have the best mom ever and my kids have the best Grammy. 

No comments: