Friday, August 6, 2010

Maternity Pics

Yes, I know. Traditionally you would have seen my maternity pics before seeing the baby that once used to reside in the belly. But these pics got taken just days before he made his unexpected early arrival. I am lucky that we got them done at all. So I am just barely getting around to posting them. Once again my amazing sis took them....SLR photography. Sarah, you rock!
Kellen is very much at that uncooperative picture taking age. Pair that with a little girl that only wants to make funny faces in pictures, put them both in a setting where they are staring at the toys at a park and just itching to run away and what you get is a very chaotic photo session. But looking back at these pictures I LOVE THEM! No, they are not the perfectly posed pictures that you imagine in a frame hanging on your wall. But the personalities and experience were very much captured and I love it. So here you go. Enjoy!



"What is going on here?!!"











"Come on Bud Bud, look at the camera!"
There you go!

Ever the family Princess
Totally appeasing the parents.
They can only behave for so long.... :)


This is what A LOT of the session consisted of! I had just given up at the end.
Still got to love them with all my heart!

6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

The ones you picked were some of my favs too! Love you sis and glad we got them done as well! Wow that was a crazy day :) You look beautiful both pregnant and not pregnant!

Dacia said...

You are seriously such a darling prego lady! And that family of yours is just too precious!

Jamie said...

I love pictures that are not posed. It shows so much personality. Beautiful pics!

Auntie Steph said...

Great pics ! And, you're right, the personalities come through !

The Perry family said...

Good pics girl! I refuse to do maternity pics! But you look good! Good job too for doing them family style, I would have not had the patience. I love the picture at the end where you look like you're having so much fun!

amber said...

she does such beautiful work. you certainly have such an amazing family. thanks for sharing. love you