Monday, April 26, 2010

25 Weeks!!

Wow! Really? 25 weeks already? Well, actually I am now almost 26 weeks. I swear this pregnancy is going by in a flash. It is amazing to me how the first two pregnancy seemed to pass at a snails pace and now this time around I can barely keep up with how quickly time is flying. When I think about it in weeks it feels like 14 weeks is still a long ways to go before this little guy gets here. But then thinking in terms of months, it is just about May and this little dude could come any time after mid July....that's not too far off!!! Todd and I made a list last night of all the things that need to be done before Mr. Conner makes his debut, and that list made my life even more stressful! I am sure we will get it all done, so I am not That worried. I just know it is going to be busy and, of course, the busier you are the faster time seems to go. So more or less I feel like this baby is going to be here before we know it!
I am getting so anxious to see this little boy. To hold him and look at him and get to enjoy all the fun of having a tiny baby in my life again. I do miss it. I love the baby year!! Conner is a VERY active little guy so far and I feel like I already feel so connected to him and sort of understand what his little personality is like....content and happy, but also outgoing and full of life!
Anyway, here is your belly update. I have accepted now that my belly is just HUGE compared to my other pregnancies. I have embraced it and am no longer in denial. My hair and face look like crap in these pics, so just focus on the belly, will ya?


6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well I think you look beautiful! I can't wait to see him as well and I am sure this is going to freak you out but boy is it soon that he is going to be here or what?? To me your pregnancy is flying by too! he is going to be here in no time :) Can't wait to hear this list you need to get through. Isn't it all done by now? Love ya sis!

Dacia said...

You're so lucky that you're a cute pregnant person!

Auntie Steph said...

That's definately a baby belly !

Anonymous said...

You look so tiny and cute I look like a cow and it makes me sad, but just so hungery oh well I will just have to work extra hard to get the weight off!

amber said...

you look so cute. can't believe how fast this seems to be going, i know i'm not the one having to go thru it so it's easy to say but it does seem quick. you seem to have lots of energy and i'm sure you'll need to when you have 3 to handle. love you!!!auntie amber

Dan Wyrick said...

Love all of the great pics and I loved seeing the pics of you poking right out there. We'll just call you the pokey mommy. All of the stories are sooooooo fun to read.