Monday, May 4, 2009

Hazard to Herself

Is it all toddlers or is it just my kid who is always covered in "boo boos"? I know that I was a clumsy and fearless child and always had skinned knees and elbows as a result of my adventures. And my daughter is exactly the same. He knees are almost always damaged, her legs are usually sporting a bruise or two, and you can usually find a few other battle wounds on her somewhere. The poor child is just a hazard to herself. But I guess it is just evidence of her outgoing, crazy personality. I just feel bad for her. My crazy little moose.
Here are a few pics showing off her current owies and a few more from the last week or so.
Notice the scratches on her chest. There were more under her neck and on the inside of her arm. There was an accidental collision with the dog which resulted in these particular 'boo boos'
At least one knee is always skinned....she's clumsy, just like her mama.
I see no future in make-up artistry here.
Botox anyone?
My little dancing queen striking a pose. She was dancing non-stop at the ward party...certainly not the shy child.
This is the first time Makenna has ever passed out watching a movie. She was exhausted and had refused her nap....should have listened to mama. But it was really cute to see her passed out like this.
Miss Independent now likes taking showers by herself in the morning after mommy has taken hers. I find this independence pretty darn cute.

2 comments:

Dacia said...

Kalin was/is always covered in bandaids too! Some not from owies, just for fashion :)

The Perry family said...

Love it. I'm glad mine is not the only wild child. Don't worry, one day she'll be sportin' heels and walking the runway.