Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yes...My Kid is My Life...

I swear, when I have other exciting things in my life to take pictures of and post about, then I will. But seriously, I spend my time cleaning, running errands, or playing with Makenna. I'm thinking Makenna is the most exciting out of all those.
And she's cute, so deal with it!
Makenna and Daddy opening up her birthday presents from Grandma and Grandpa McKamey!
Our little artist improving her painting skills with the art easel Mommy and Daddy got her for her birthday.
Makenna will now smile (a very fierce smile) when you ask her too, however, you get closed eyes as a trade off. I think it is cute...for now :)
She insisted upon us both wearing her Mr. Potato Head glasses (They make my head look huge!!) How could I not take a picture?

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

She seriously is a big goof ball, I think that is my favorite thing about her. YEAH I get to see you tomorrow if I get down there in time, if not SAT!!! YEAH!

The Picketts said...

That's sooo funny - my last post was almost word for word what you said! HA HA - when you have such a cute kid, it's hard to post about anything else!!! I LOVE IT!

The Hardy's said...

She is such a crack up! And oh my gosh! I totally forgot about the "stick on" earings! How cute! And I absolutely LOVE the artist easel, she is such a big girl now!

The Perry family said...

love the pics! Looks like you have a lot of fun together and that you enjoy being a mommy!