Monday, May 26, 2008

Proud Mama...

I was getting dressed for church the other day and Makenna was wanting to get dressed in my clothes as well. But everything I put on her practically fell right off. And then I saw this jersey and had to try it on her.
She absolutely loved wearing it, and I loved seeing my little girl ready to go play some ball, even if she did keep tripping because it was too long. She is in the 95% for her height, so I hope she uses her height to her advantage.
Really, I don't care what sports she does or does not play. I am more than happy to support my daughter in any area she wants to explore and pursue. I just want my baby to be happy.
But I still think she looks darn good in a basketball jersey. Just my opinion.

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Seriously, already looking like a baller, I LOVE IT!!! Go Kenna!!!
I can't wait to go watch her sporting events, I will be the loudest cheerer there! Love the post sis! She sure is growing up!

Dan Wyrick said...

How cute she is! Everytime I see a picture of her she looks like she is growing up so fast and so much more beautiful. Hope to see ya soon. Dad