Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh, So In Love

Here we Are. Man and Wife. Ridiculously in love.
Todd and I were married on November 17th, 2007. That is right folks, 3 whole months. Sometimes it feels like it has flown by, other times it feels like we have been married forever...in a good way of course.

As embarrassing as it is to admit, we were sort of set up by my mom. (Needless to say, my parents fully support our happy union.) As cheesy as it is, it felt like love at first sight. We both knew we had found the person we wanted to spend forever with, so we figured, why wait. We were married within 4 months of dating (I know, we are crazy) and we haven't looked back since.

Todd treats me like a queen and lets me take full reign of the household. He works for the Department of Defense and loves spending time with his wifey :) His wifey loves spending time with him too!!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Aaaawwww....!!!

Dacia said...

Congrats! How exciting for you both! Set up or not, it's great to be happily married!!