Saturday, May 3, 2008

Say Cheese!

So, my kid loves cheese.
No, actually, it goes beyond love. Her desire, obsession, passion for cheese is truly an amazing thing. You say the word, and she starts flipping out, frantically saying "cheez, cheez, cheez" until you give her some. She loves all sorts of cheese too...she does not discriminate at all. Any cheese is embraced with a mouth wide open. Though I think her favorite is string cheese.
The nice thing is that if you can't get her to eat anything else, you can always count on cheese to be accepted by her picky little palate. The bad thing is that if she happens to see any cheese, or if you accidentally say the word cheese, then she will eat nothing but cheese.
What can you do, right?
"Hi, my name is Makenna and I am a Cheese-aholic." I mean look...is this not just PURE JOY and Happiness here?

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I remember that when Kip and I babysat her for the few days, if she didn't eat her food right I could always count on string cheeses and rasberries!!! What a funny little kid.
Good luck taking her anywhere to get her picture taken "say cheese"

Anonymous said...

What a CUTIE!! She is stinkin adorable... can't wait to hear what you are having!! :) HEEE!! U best let me know!! If I don't hear from you hopefully Sarah will tell me!! ;) SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!